Introduction to ITA HQ Shooting Club
ITA HQ is a Shooting Club that is run from ITA’s head office in Krugersdorp and is affiliated with ITASA.
Club members meet once a month to participate in a variety of shooting exercises that are designed to challenge shooters at various levels of experience. These exercises are run by qualified and experienced Range Officers as well as ITA-accredited Firearms Instructors.
Due to the variety of experience levels within the club, members are grouped according to their shooting experience and skills. This ensures that similarly-skilled members feel comfortable at club shoot events and exercises can be prepared that appropriately challenge the group members. Smaller groups also ensure shorter waiting times between exercises.
In addition to club shoot evenings, ITA HQ hosts a casual shoot once a month on a Saturday as well as League Shoot events at Black Duck Shooting Range. The dates for these are also sent to club members in advance.
ITA’s shooting club is a great place to fine-tune and practice your shooting skills.
How to Join ITA HQ
- Decide whether you would like to be an Occasional member or a Dedicated member (fees & privileges differ).
- Download and complete the Membership Application Form.
- Send your completed Membership Application Form and a copy of your Identity Document to email@example.com. You will receive a reply with the membership cost and banking details for payment.
- Pay the membership fee and send the proof of payment to ITA. ITA will then process your application and notify you of your membership approval.
- Occasional Members will receive a membership letter & card.
- Dedicated Members will receive a membership letter & card together with an ITA Shooting Association Rule Book and Log Book (used to log time spent on the range).
- Dedicated Members are then required to build up points through time spent on the range before they receive their Dedicated Status Certificate. Once Dedicated Status is achieved, members can apply for endorsement letters from ITA.
For more information on club shoots and how to join the shooting club, please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org