ITA Shooting Club
ITA’s shooting club is one of the clubs that is affiliated to the Shooting Association. The club runs from ITA’s head office in Krugersdorp. Members meet twice a month to participate in a variety of shooting exercises that are designed to challenge shooters at various levels of experience.
The exercises are run by experienced Range Officers and ITA-accredited Instructors. ITA’s shooting club is a great place to fine-tune and practice your shooting skills.
How to join our shooting club:
- Decide whether you would like to be an Occasional member or a Dedicated member (fees & privileges differ)
- Complete the Membership form
- Completed membership form to be sent to ITA with a copy of the member’s ID
- Make payment and send POP through to ITA
- ITA will process application
- Occasional Members will receive a membership letter & card
- Dedicated Members will receive a membership letter & card together with an ITA Shooting Association Rule Book and Log Book (used to log time spent on the range)
- Dedicated Members are then required to build up points through time spent on the range before they will receive their Dedicated Status Certificate. Once Dedicated Status is achieved, members can apply for endorsement letters from ITA.
For more information on club shoots and how to join the shooting club, please mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org