How to Become an ITA Affiliated Shooting Club?
- The Club Chair of the affiliated club must be an Advanced-level ITA Instructor
- The training centre that own the affiliated shooting club must be an Accredited-ITA Training Provider
- The affiliated club must be able to show membership of at least 20 members
- Club documents and manuals for the 20 members are to be purchased
- The Club is required to present a motivation to ITASA explaining the reason for the shooting club, together with a document containing a short CV of each member of Club Management
- An Established Criteria Form is to be completed and submitted to ITASA